Ace Agency has positioned itself amongst the high rollers of the international dance music industry and is offering the opportunity for a (Senior) Agent to be a part of this. You will become a member of our close team in a very centrally located office in the Jordaan area in Amsterdam. Do you already have experience as an agent and wish to take the next step in your international career? Continue reading!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- You will take care of the full agenda of your artists on both national and international levels
- You will negotiate the (financial) terms for the bookings of your artists
- You will coordinate all contracts and payments
- You will set short term and long term strategies for expanding the global profile of your artists
- You will coordinate all PR and marketing related requests for your artists
- You will bring in new business for your artists by pitching them to potentially new clients on both national and international level
- You will make financial reports every month
- You will coordinate all on- and offline media, interview requests, barter deals, sponsoring deals etc.
- You will work on closing residency deals
- You will work on booking support acts
- You will represent your artists and the agency on the field
Who are you?
- You have at least three years of experience as an international agent with (big) accounts
- You have HBO work and think level
- You have full knowledge of bookings software
- You are proficient in all Office 2016 programs
- You have a solid network in the international dance music scene
- Your Dutch language is flawless
- Your English language is (near) flawless
- You’re punctual and precise
- You’re willing to travel
- You are good at multi-tasking and can handle multiple projects at the same time
- You can prioritize
- You have experience in negotiating residency deals
- You have experience in booking support artists
- You have experience in booking line ups for festival stages
Wat bieden wij
Depending on your education and work experience we’re offering a competitive salary and interesting secondary terms. The vibe in the office is informal, open and ambitious. There is a kitchen where we have a joint lunch every day. You will get to know your colleagues better with all the different organized events, dinners and drinks.