Working at one of the world’s most prestigious booking agencies is now one step closer within your reach. Ace Agency has positioned itself amongst the high rollers of the international dance music industry and is offering the opportunity to an enthusiastic junior to be part of this. You will become a member of our close team in a very reachable office in the Jordaan area in Amsterdam.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- You will assist the agents with their daily tasks
- You are responsible for all booking requests in our booking system and you ensure that it is fully up to date with all relevant information
- You are responsible for all travel requirements (flights, hotel, ground etc.) in our booking system and you ensure that it is fully up to date with all relevant information
- You assist in contract and invoice settlements with the promoters / clubs
- You assist in financial reports every week
- You will coordinate marketing (and PR) related requests for our artists and agency
- You will coordinate all online and offline media, interview requests, barter deals, sponsoring deals etc.
- You will represent your artists and the agency in the field.
Who are you?
- You have at least one year experience in a commercial environment
- You have HBO working and thinking level
- You have extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Your Dutch language is flawless and your English is fluent in both verbal and written communication
- You’re punctual and precise
- You have a flexible work ethic and not a 9 to 5 mentality
- You can handle stress well
- You can handle multiple projects in the same time span
- You can prioritise
- You are eager to learn new things
- Experience in the dance scene is an advantage
Wat bieden wij
Depending on your education and work experience we’re offering a competitive salary and interesting secondary terms. The vibe in the office is informal, open and ambitious. There is a kitchen/cafeteria where we have a joint lunch every day. You will get to know your colleagues better with all the different organized events, dinners and drinks.
E-mail your resume with motivation via the “solliciteer nu” button.