Anna Agency is a young and dynamic booking agency based in Amsterdam, focussed on generating and handling performances of DJs in the global dance industry. The agency represents high-profile artist like Hardwell, Afrojack, Kris Kross Amsterdam, Dannic, DJ Jean, Todd Terry, Kevin Saunderson and many more. We provide our services with a high level of quality and (in cooperation with the artists) continuously aim to take steps in order to develop long and sustainable Artist careers. The Anna Agency team consists of young and dynamic professionals driven by a strong passion for the dance scene. The Amsterdam based Headquarters has an open and informal atmosphere.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Want to get familiar with all the ins and outs of the international dance industry? This is your chance!
As an Intern at Anna Agency you will be part of a professional and ambitious team and will be dealing with various aspects surrounding the artists and their performances. You will be assisting the team of Agents, Assistants and Coordinators with international bookings. You will also be responsible for social media management of the Anna Agency accounts.
Preferred starting period of internship: 1 August 2019.
- HBO/WO (6/7) level of thinking/working.
- Study direction: Events | Marketing | Music | Communication | Travel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Dutch and English (verbally, orally and in writing)
- Key personality traits: creative, commercial, assertive, innovative, result driven & flexible.
- Good sense of organization and planning.
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team.
- Capable of working under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Experience with social media management is highly preferable.
- Available for min. 5 months / full time (40 hours a week).
- No 9-5 mentality.
Wat bieden wij
Next to gathering new and valuable experiences working in the Anna Agency office, you will have the opportunity to accompany artists to some of their performances and thereby expand your network within the dance industry. Showing initiative is highly encouraged and there is plenty of room for developing personal learning goals according to your own interests and competences.
Allowance: €200 < €250
Period: Minimum 5 months / preferably 10 months
Contact person: Bjorn Sensen
Phone: +31 (0)20 420 5606
Email: “solliciteer nu” button