Appical provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Around 200 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Philips, ASML, Rituals and Adidas, rely on Appical to build an epic employee journey! We experienced 200 percent growth as of 2017.
In 2018, we have already strategized a plan to open an office in New York and the best is yet to come! We are ambitious, passionate, and above all winners.
We have a work hard mentality but be aware of all our cool parties and loads of fun at Appical.
If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team – then Appical is for you.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- You provide support to the Head of People Business within Appical in both administrative and organizational areas
- You process the inflow and outflow of employees within Appical
- You have basic knowledge of current legislation and regulations
- You are a team player, very good cooperation in this small HR team is of great value
- You think along with projects related to automating and optimizing processes, so you are proactive and eager to learn.
- Being able to draw up reports is a plus (of course we will help you with this)
- You do the first screening of resumes and schedule the conversations in the manager’s calendar
- You think along with drawing up our Employer Branding and Recruitment campaigns together with our employer branding specialist
Teaming up with our Head of People Business, our ideal HR Officer will have the passion to support our administrative matters, onboarding initiatives, and providing a contagious energetic culture to our team.
One of our key responsibility is to streamline and deliver a smooth transition from recruitment, onboarding and creating Appical employee ambassadors through off-boarding.
No day is the same. Especially when we expect to double our growth this year as we become internationally recognized. Therefore, there’s never a dull moment!
A few administrative tasks to expect are: answering employee related questions (ex. Salary, holidays, absence, change of address), drafting/updating contracts, attendance reports, and proper settlement/termination procedures.
You are the spider in the web and have the opportunity to get creative with our own on- and off-boarding.
A varied position, where you get the chance to develop further in the field and your personal competencies!
- You are an enthusiastic starter with 1 to 2 years of work experience in HR administration
- You are a self-starter, enthusiastic, driven and stress resistant.
- You are organized, reliable and have an eye for detail.
- You master both English and Dutch well, in word and in writing.
- You know how to find your way in a dynamic, sometimes hectic environment. You like to deal with changes.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
Wat bieden wij
- A competitive salary with extra benefits
- A 32-hours contract at a kick-ass scale-up!
- Tons of energy, passion, humor & enthusiasm in return
- The opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up conquering the world
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of international and cool customers
- Ambitious and passionate colleagues
- Daily supply of snacks, delicious fresh fruit & excellent coffee
- Regular and fun team activities
- Office ping pong competition