Appical provides an (onboarding) platform that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries.
Around 200 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Philips, ASML, Rituals and HP, rely on Appical to build an epic employee journey! We experienced 200 percent growth as of 2017.
We are ambitious, passionate, and above all winners.
If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team – then Appical is for you!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Your main tasks:
- Coordinate the administration for all employees
- Support in writing process and policies
- Ensure timely payroll preparation
- Manage the employee onboarding process
- Create and maintain employee records.
- Provide HR support to all employees and inform them on important updates
- Rewrite job descriptions and arrange postings on LinkedIn as well as on job portals
- Screen resumes and conduct interviews
- Responsible for giving the candidates a fantastic experience when they apply for a job at Appical
Our ideal candidate for this position:
- has a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of HR experience,
- is determined and has extraordinary organisational and planning skills,
- has experience on Dutch and international labour law and on rules concerning hiring expats,
- is highly precise,accurate and hands-on,
- has a result and service oriented attitude
- has great communication skills (both verbal and written, in Dutch and English),
- is stress-resistant,
- is an energetic team player,
- is proactive
Wat bieden wij
What’s the position?
As an HR Officer you ensure the smooth running of administrative and organisational processes. You are responsible for the delivery of accurate and grammatically correct documentation, correspondence and agreements.
You will streamline the monthly mutation process, and take part in HR-related projects such as the upgrade of the performance review system.
Towards the business you will operate as a first-line service for all sorts of HR questions.
What we offer you
- A challenging job in a dynamic scale up.
- An attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- 25 holidays
- A good working atmosphere in a modern office situated in Amsterdam North.
- A healthy lunch, good coffee, Friday drinks, ping pong competition and a great team!