Armada Music B.V. is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Celebrating its 15-year anniversary in 2018, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Afrojack, Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, Dash Berlin, Erick Morillo, Fedde Le Grand, Gareth Emery, Julian Jordan, Kevin Saunderson, Lost Frequencies, Morgan Page and W&W. Armada Music has been able to retain its position at the pinnacle of dance music for years on end and this is your chance to be part of it all.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
What will you be doing (exactly)?
- You will manage contract links in Record Maestro;
- You will process corrections and make recalculations or adjustments;
- You will check (and double-check) the financial transactions;
- You will answer customer questions and solve problems whenever they arise;
- You will process license sales;
- You will match sales with our label copy system;
- You will processing double claims and register new titles for neighbouring rights.
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You’ve required a relevant degree (financial/administrative), as least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor’s degree;
- You are able to work quickly without any flaws or mistakes;
- You have numerical insight and well-developed analytical skills;
- You know your way around Excel;
- You are well versed in Dutch and English, both in spoken word and in writing;
- You are at an advantage if you have experience with databases and/or Record Maestro, or if you have three to five years of experience in a similar job within a music/entertainment company;
- You are social, a constructive thinker and you show initiative;
- Though you are able to work independently, you are a team player as well;
- You live in or near Amsterdam.
Wat bieden wij
What will we offer you in return?
- You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
- You will gain experience in “all facets of the music industry” in a unique working environment.
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
- We offer favourable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme;
- And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for our wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam after (or before) working hours and colleagues so fun you probably don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And lest we forget, we’re stocked up on an enormous amount of the music you love.