COMPANY | ABOUT US
Easywalker develops award winning, high quality and stylish strollers and accessories. The company entered the market in 1989 with the introduction of a radical new stroller concept: the first three-wheel stroller in Europe. This innate challenger mentality is still very much alive and resulted in fast growth in the last few years. From a strong identity and vision, we want to bring innovation to the industry and create a ‘love brand’ that will be embraced by our consumers.
Our purpose is to let parents experience the Beauty of Bonding.
Next to the Easywalker brand, we developed the MINI by Easywalker and Disney by Easywalker brands. Three clearly positioned propositions with their own product assortments and marketing approach.
In Northern Europe, we sell directly to (large) retailers from our headquarters in Amsterdam. In the other 45 countries, with a focus on Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we are represented by exclusive distributors. The combination of strong marketing, new products and stimulating sell-through on the shop floor, will grow the revenue. We are a closely connected and dedicated team, where we challenge each other’s personal growth and we don’t shy away for a touch of spirituality. Everyone ‘eats and dreams’ our branded strategy and works from a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We will continue to challenge, to innovate and to grow.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are hiring a
Fulltime | Amsterdam
The Easywalker Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing Easywalker’s Marketing Strategy & Plans. You manage, develop and motivate a small creative Marketing team (3 FTE). Together you set the strategy and make sure that this strategy is activated, leading to increased brand awareness and purchase intention with consumers in 45 countries. You set and safeguard the positioning of our different propositions and always work from a strong conceptual vision. In our direct countries, you lead our digital brand activation. For the distribution countries, you support our distributors to implement our strategy in their countries. You have this special combination between being creative on the one hand and analytical and structured on the other hand. You are a thinker on the one hand and director of the execution on the other hand. You love to create differentiating marketing content, but you are only satisfied if our messages reach our potential consumers via your digital strategy. You report to the CEO of the company and can independently run your area and will regularly “WoW” the team with your achievements or ideas. You love to work as an entrepreneur: always flexible, always looking for smart solutions and never ever give up. And you are a pro-active brand ambassador, internally and externally.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience with proven success in consumer Marketing & Brand Activation and at least 8 years overall work experience
- dual-focus: you’re creative and good at concept development but you’re also executional and willing to roll up
- your sleeves and get things done quickly and smart
- leadership skills and a natural inspiration for others
- comfortable to work in an international context
- dynamic, hard-working and self-motivated attitude with positive and optimistic approach to life
- able to act as a brand ambassador towards distributors and retailers
- entrepreneurial spirit
- fluent in English, with excellent written and communication skills
- analytical thinker and organizer
- must live already in vicinity of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Wat bieden wij
- remuneration in line with experience and expertise
- a great office at a great location in Amsterdam Zuid
- a platform to develop yourself as a person and as an entrepreneurial professional
- an assessment center is part of the procedure
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please send your application and resume by clicking on the apply button.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Marketing Management, Marketing, Management