We are proud of our roots. Our team of 60 people are a diverse melting pot of people who come from many different ethnic backgrounds. Our multicultural outlook is an essental of the companies DNA. It gives the brand its soul. We strive to create and foster a forward thinking, creative, ambitious and above all experimental environment. We want to expand our young and passionate team of talented people.
“Innovation is the essence of our brand. Pushing boundaries in the field of leather and fabric use is something we strive for every season. While having our signature silhouettes as the foundation of each collection.” – Guillaume Philibert
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Filling Pieces is looking for a creative team (2 people): Art Director and Copywriter.
As creative team you are the guards of Filling Pieces’ extensive visual aesthetics and tone of voice. Confident and skilled in order to maintain, progress and translate our brand values into compelling and inspiring assets across all touch-points. From our digital marketing and e-commerce platforms to packaging, editorial content, showroom experiences, campaigns, in-store presentations and consumer activations.
The team is responsible to lead the creative pack, generate ideas and push boundaries of our aesthetics to new heights from ideation to execution with a mobile first approach.
- You have a strong sense of purpose and you’re an ongoing explosion of ideas, creative thinking is in your nature.
- You are passionate about art, music, fashion and cultures and you have an exceptional eye for detail.
- As a team player you are able to conceptualise and execute creative solutions that effectively translate and communicate our strategic intent.
- You are responsible to maintain and improve our visual aesthetics and tone of voice across all touch-points, from digital assets, editorial and advertising content to POS assets and in-store activations. From ideation to development and creation.
- You have a good understanding of design and a creative network of Photographers, Videographers, Stylists and Graphic Designers.
- Research and analyse past and current trends and projects and deliver input for the design department.
- You have strong understanding of brand building and omni-channel marketing approach and you have good knowledge about consumers (human) behaviour.
- You are a great listener and an even better motivator.
- Our preference is an established art/copy team
- Relevant experience in art direction and copywriting for editorial or consumer brands
- You are used to working under pressure and stay calm in stressful situations
- Being a team player and great at managing people and priorities while always accounting with timings and budgets
- Technical knowledge of photography, photo shooting, graphic design, art layout, retail space, digital design and lighting
- At least 2 years’ experience in working at a global fashion label and or global agency
- Aware of new techniques and developments in fashion and tech
- Experience in photo shooting on location, in studio and video direction
- Technical knowledge and strong kills of Adobe Suite and Keynote
- Fluent in English (preferably native), multiple years’ experience in copywriting
Wat bieden wij
- Working with a young and rapidly growing international company within the fashion industry
- Informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment
- Positive vibes with passionate and ambitious colleagues
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.