Our innovative collections are all designed by our team in Amsterdam, before being handcrafted.
We are proud of our roots. Our team of 60 people are a diverse melting pot of people who come from many different ethnic backgrounds. Our multicultural outlook is an essential of the companies DNA. It gives the brand its soul. We strive to create and foster a forward thinking, creative, ambitious and above all experimental environment. We want to expand our young and passionate team of talented people.
“Innovation is the essence of our brand. Pushing boundaries in the field of leather and fabric use is something we strive for every season. While having our signature silhouettes as the foundation of each collection.” – Guillaume Philibert
Are you ready to come and join the family?
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Filling Pieces is looking for a Logistics Intern for a period of 6+ months, 32-40 hours a week. As a Logistics Intern you will support the Logistics team in their daily activities, mainly focusing on distribution to our high-end fashion retailers worldwide.
- Maintain close contact with (the logistics departments of) our retailers worldwide
- Maintain close contact with our distribution partner, warehouse and transporters
- Create clarity on packaging and shipping requirements for special clients
- Handle shipping authorization requests and data transfers
- Closely monitor and follow up on outbound shipments
- Request export documents
- Take charge of ad hoc shipments from other departments such as Design and Marketing
- Bachelor student in Logistics, Supply Chain and related fields
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadline
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- You are responsible, flexible and solution oriented
Wat bieden wij
- Opportunity to develop your skills and experience
- Working with a young and rapidly growing international company within the fashion branch
- Informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment
- Positive vibes, passionate and ambitious colleagues
- Healthy Lunch