Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London and Milan and representatives in Paris, Los Angeles, Korea and Brazil.
We operate at the heart of the music industry with clients such as Ultra Records, Curb Records, Armada Music, Epitaph, Domino Recording Company and many more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, iTunes, and Apple Music. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music and collect on their revenue.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Do you have a proven track-record in general administrative support? Are you interested in an interactive finance role, operating close to our client & vendor base and our staff? Then we are looking for you!
FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform, is currently looking for an Administrator to support our Finance & HR department. The group’s staff departments are based in Amsterdam and reporting to the CFO consist of Finance-, Legal and HR department.
Your key responsibility is supporting the Finance and HR team of FUGA to ensure our company’s high performance and continuous growth. Main components of the day to day activities for this role are:
- Bank reconciliation (bank, paypal, credit card, other payments in bank);
- Review & create the customer and vendor input for our sales/ finance departments;
- Review and book expense reports of our employees;
- Finance inbox: daily review of incoming emails, picking up requests from employees, customers and suppliers, other ad hoc emails; central point of contact;
- Solving problems with vendors / creditors/ debtors;
- Assist with the on boarding of new employees, collect loonbelastingverklaring / copy passport/ signing process employee contracts;
- Registration of sickness in ARBO portal;
- Registration of holidays;
- Application to the pension scheme;
- Filing employee contracts or contractor agreements on the HR drive;
Prepare the monthly payroll process in collaboration with our payroll company;
- Registration of new employees in Numbers and staff overview;
- Send information to PWC according our payroll;
- Adding new employees to Netsuite for expenses;
- Implement necessary operational improvements;
- Other general administrative tasks.
- Associate degree in relevant fields Finance & HR;
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience with financial software is a must, and experience with NetSuite is a pre;
- Affinity with personnel and related matters
- Experience in MS Office and other administrative tools;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Be pro-active, an eye for detail and work with accuracy;
- Willingness to learn and grow and align with ambitions of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language;
- Affinity with working in an international environment;
- Music lover.
Wat bieden wij
Who we are
- Small, young and enthusiastic team in a growing company with strong ambitions;
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech;
- Egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunities;
- Part of a dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment.