Nuud | Fresh Armpits Worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralizes bacteria that cause odor. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. Which also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant also contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. We have a deep desire to truly be a game changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for.
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose. The core team consists of the founders, supported by a team of external partners. In total nuud currently consists of approximately 5 FTE.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
This is what you’re doing as Marketeer / Project Manager at Nuud
Direct-to-consumer is our focus. And we truly love our consumers. Because we know them, interact with them, listen to what they feel is important. And by building a unique and compelling brand, we’re good at convincing those who are willing to move away from traditional deodorant and turning a majority of them into ambassadors. Our sales-drivers are built up in three pillars: direct acquisition, word-of-mouth and retention sales. These three pillars develop independently due to accompanying marketing activities; online marketing (Facebook advertising / SEA), PR & influencer marketing, partnerships and retention marketing programs.
Most of us have extensive backgrounds in marketing and advertising and we know the marketing playbook inside out. We are now expanding our team with a Marketeer who can play a key role in executing our ambitions so we can be more productive and effective in executing our plans. At the core of this role is your ability to turn ideas and concepts into tangible outputs; managing and producing various online campaigns and promotions, building media and influencer partnerships, managing social media content and setting up retention programs. Exploring possibilities for Nuud in retail is also part of your job role. You will play a pivotal role in the creative and production process by teaming up with our creatives, agencies and partners.
This is what we’re looking for
- you have a hbo / University education.
- you have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the startup ecosystem.
- affinity with natural cosmetics, or experience with beauty / life style brands is an advantage.
- you have experience in conversion-driven content and campaigns, PR & influencer marketing, setting up partnerships and CRM / DM. Experience with managing social media channels is a plus.
- experience with Shopify, FB/Instagram, Keynote, MailChimp and Zoho is a plus.
- you are used to working in agile organisations and self manage: you’re pivotal in the process.
- you have the ability to work under pressure when needed, multi-task, prioritise and make informed decisions.
- you have the drive, communication & management skills to take our brand to the next level.
- you can challenge the team when needed and are critical in every phase of a project.
- you have a good network in the industry; you know your way around.
- You live in or near Amsterdam (Nuud does not relocate)
Wat bieden wij
This is what we offer
You will work as part of an ambitious and highly creative team. We offer an inspiring, energetic working environment in Amsterdam and a competitive salary (€2.400 – 3.000 / 40 hrs, depending on experience).