Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand – one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As Rosefield’s Creative Lead, you know how to make our products and brand stand out and you leverage this across all channels. You make sure each of our creative assets will be recognized by consumers so they will think of Rosefield when buying a new watch or piece of jewelry. You will play a leading and pivotal role in defining brand strategy, translating creative works to commercially feasible and exciting consumer touchpoints that ultimately deliver brand awareness and increased revenue. You will work in close collaboration with the Merchandise and Marketing teams to build on our brand identity and will report into our Head of Marketing.
- Strengthen our brand identity by defining a consistent story about Rosefield and it’s products;
- Create a set of distinctive brand elements unique to Rosefield including logo’s, colors, slogans etc.
- Establish guidelines (e.g. creative briefs, style guides, etc.) to keep all creative assets in sync and coordinate with all stakeholders within Rosefield to keep our messaging and usage of brand elements consistent across all our marketing channels;
- Ensure Rosefield stays relevant for consumers and maintains a distinctive and recognizable brand;
- Create campaign concepts for new collections and main category events (Valentines Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, etc.), select models, photographers, videographer and shooting locations based on our brand identity;
- Manage, and if needed grow, the creative team;
- Create, oversee and manage our content calendar and align this with the overall marketing calendar;
- Manage the quality, quantity and timely delivery of all our content for our different touchpoints
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a field relevant to this position;
- Previous experience of several years agency and in-house experience preferred;
- Proven, in-depth experience of brand development (research, strategy, creative, planning and implementation);
- Strong strategic knowledge and skills how to build and activate a brand, and create powerful brand narratives that inform and engage our target audience;
- An entrepreneurial character, a hands-on mentality and proven to be able, with relatively limited budgets, to execute activities that have a meaningful impact;
- In-depth understanding of today’s digital & influencer media landscape, including hands on experience of (paid) social media asset creation.
Wat bieden wij
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply!