Hello, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. Today we are the biggest beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries.
Our success to date is down to 550 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online – that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionise an industry.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Be at the forefront of breaking Treatwell into a new market, introducing our business to Denmark for the first time. Launching in the city of Copenhagen, you relish in the challenge of successfully driving Treatwell’s marketplace and SaaS Software (Connect) in becoming the go-to platform and product for the hair and beauty industry.
As Treatwell’s ambassador in your market, our success will be under your influence and guidance. You’re a master networker, building credibility within your area using the latest industry trends and insights. A ferocious entrepreneur, motivated by seeing clear results in your city’s acceleration through salon acquisition and engagement. Consultative and advisory, you’re not just there to close a deal, but solve a problem for our partners and build a life-long partnership.
Based in our Amsterdam office, this role will work remotely from your market and require regular travel.
A life in the day of a Launch Manager…
- As a specialist on Treatwell’s platform and software, you will be trained on all aspects of our business from sales and account management through to content, customer experience and marketing to provide a well rounded and expert approach to your partners.
- Building a supply base from scratch, using your own research and pitching methods, you will clearly explain our value proposition and sign up quality venues.
- A strong communicator, you use various communication channels to interact with partners – not only face to face, but also through cold calling, social media and our disruptive online interactive sales deck. You’ll be fearless in approaching new businesses and speaking with a range of people.
- Seeking insights for your market, you have your ears to the ground on how the industry is currently working, what tools they are using and which features would benefit your partners.
- Ensuring Treatwell is the trusted partner of choice, you will keep your portfolio of accounts engaged and committed through training sessions, support and optimisation.
- Translation on all our products and marketing collateral, ensuring it maintains our tone of voice and clearly communicates Treatwell’s value proposition in your markets native language.
To succeed you need..
- A sales mentality, with a hungry determination to achieve world-class results
- Entrepreneurial approach, willingness to put in the ground work and reap the reward
- Analytical and methodical mindset, consistently using data to inform your business decisions
- Skilled in quickly building rapport, with a persuasive and advisory communication style
- Academic background with excellent written and verbal skills
- A natural affinity to technology and a passion for digitising an industry
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Flexible to regularly travel
- Based in Amsterdam or willing to relocate
Wat bieden wij
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks in the office.
- Catered delicious and healthy meals
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.
- Wellness and Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- Our office is only a 5-minute walk from Central Station.