VanMoof – getting the next billion on bikes.
For most people, commuting is the worst part of their day. We believe bikes can help and we’re convinced the future is two-wheeled.
VanMoof was started by two Dutch brothers who wanted to develop bikes that get people from A to B, without the fuss. Now we’re a global team of riders, designers, dreamers and doers united by one goal: to help you get around your city faster, smarter, happier, and in utmost style.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Are you the tenacious PR whizz who’ll help us get the next billion on bikes?
VanMoof bikes are already ridden across the world, but we want to get even more people in the saddle by sharing our disruptive vision even further.
Reporting to the Global Communications Director, you’ll take charge of developing and executing innovative PR and earned media related projects. We’re looking for someone who can dream big, and come up with winning strategies to get the best people talking about the best bikes (ours, of course).
You’ll need world-class organizational skills to keep all these plates spinning and make sure everything stays on-track and on-schedule. Most importantly, you’ll need to have the drive and initiative to build on our PR track record, making serious waves with game-changing ideas across our growth markets.
- Distribute PR releases and press kits worldwide, making sure they get to the best people possible.
- Take risks when necessary to generate truly forward-thinking concepts – we’re not afraid to fail, and you shouldn’t be either.
- Build and organize our black book of press contacts and influencers, understanding their topics of interest so we always pitch the most relevant VanMoof news to them.
- Facilitate reviews for top tech press and influencers, arranging bike deliveries, pickups and on-demand assistance to make sure they get the best experience we can offer.
- Create and distribute compelling monthly press updates and other initiatives to keep us on the radars of the world’s press.
- Monitor, track and report media coverage and press clippings.
- Produce and coordinate PR events, projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with all VanMoof departments to create unique brand experiences that steal international headlines.
The PR Coordinator we’re looking for has:
- 2 years relevant experience working in a PR environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a knack for spotting (big) opportunities and making them happen.
- The freedom to travel internationally, and work outside normal hours when required.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken, with bonus points for other languages.
Wat bieden wij
- The opportunity to travel all over the world.
- A spiffy VanMoof bike to ride.
- A spot in our fun, ambitious, and super friendly team.
- Insider experience in a vibrant, rapidly-growing international company, smack in the middle of Amsterdam.
- Laptop, screens and all equipment you need to do your job.
- No boring days, ever.